spoonful of sugar

Sunday 13 October 2013

9 months today!!

Well, the birthday weekend never stops.

Amelie had a great time at her party. The girls made bird boxes, frames and canvases. They all look amazing, glitter, glitter and more glitter seemed to be the trend. But they also did really well at the decopatch and painting. I had to bite my tong a few times and let them get on with their ideas and use their own creativity. I am impressed. Now, I wouldn't put anything that they have done in my house!! But I like them!!



And after cleaning all the glitter, ( well, we did our best, I think that Violette's knees will be glittery for a long time!! )and eating lots, ( I mean lots!!) of cakes, we had a nice evening watching Strictly. Perfect!

And today, our baby girl is 9 months. Still adorable ( she is in my good books today, she has been sleeping well for the last couple of nights! ). Definitely on the move and getting extraordinary quick at it! Into everything that she shouldn't be touching and compulsively attracted to any wire or electronic devises she shouldn't be close to, let alone put in her mouth!

 
 I hope that you have had a nice weekend too.
 
Anne


1 comment:

  1. Catching up with you today. I hope you had a good weekend. Looks like Amelie had a good birthday : ) xxx

    ReplyDelete